What does a merchandising representative do?
Retail Merchandising Services is a merchandising company that works in retail locations throughout the United States. We partner with retailers and vendors who carry products within stores to complete a wide variety of projects. Merchandising representatives are assigned to complete work within a 15-mile radius of their home and are responsible for all merchandising projects as scheduled.
- Reliable transportation to commute to any retailer within a 15-mile radius of your home
- Smart device with an iOS or Android operating system that includes a data plan and ability to download applications from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Ability to take and upload photos from a smart device
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Merchandising experience is preferred, but not required
- Lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis, and up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Stand for up to 5 hours at a time
- Frequently reach above and below the shoulders
- Frequently kneel, bend and crouch
- Visually see small items, numbers and codes
- Repetitive motion of the hands and fingers while grasping small items
- Occasional use of a ladder
- Audit and/or data collection
- Clean and organize a product area
- Stock product
- Sticker product
- Install signage
- Reset and planogram maintenance
- Product knowledge training
- Display setup
- And more!
Please select a position to apply for:
Enter a search distance and your ZIP, Address, or City, State below.
Click search and then check any positions you are interested in and apply now at the bottom of the page.
Other Field Position Openings
In addition to Merchandising Rep positions, RMS has other exciting opportunities that are on the front line of our business, and have a huge impact on our success.